The standard service installation includes the following provisions:
- verification that the customer’s home or premises is in a suitable condition for the installation of the Product; including, but not limited to, that it has a fully functioning individual water heater, has a properly functioning and protected electrical installation.
- reviewing and designating the ideal installation locations where the Product devices as specified by the Manufacturer, connected to the plumbing and electrical networks as appropriate and confirming that they receive good wireless communication signals from each other.
- the connection of the devices to the power grid and their synchronisation at these installation locations.
- the installation of a Power Module or High Power Module, screwed to the wall, vertically, connected to the plumbing via flexible threaded connections, and connected to the power supply at a nearby socket outlet (at a maximum distance of 2 metres).
- the installation of a Bypass Module, screwed on vertically, connected to the plumbing by means of flexible threaded connections on both sides of the module, and connected to the power supply at a nearby socket (at a maximum distance of 2 metres).
- the installation of an Activator or Repeater Module by replacing an operational socket or by including it in a universal junction box with phase and neutral connection already available or easily accessible from a nearby junction box, making the connection of these cables to the power supply terminals of the module. Alternatively, the installation of an autonomous activator module (battery operated), fixed to the wall with screws.
- the function test by activating a complete recirculation cycle.
- checking that devices and accessories (boxes, manuals, technical stickers, etc.) are in perfect condition before leaving the customer’s premises.
Any other situation not described in the above points shall be considered a non-standard service and may be billed separately, at the Partner’s discretion, in particular:
- those installations that require the removal of heavy or fixed furniture or obstacles on the surfaces where the modules are to be installed,
- plumbing connections made using rigid pipework requiring soldering or special crimping tools,
- electrical connections made directly on the electrical installation (not using sockets) of the Power, High Power and/or Bypass Modules,
- the creation of a new recess in the wall for an Activator or Repeater Module,
- the addition of trim caps (accessories) to the Product,
- the revision and/or adaptation of the customer’s electrical, plumbing and/or masonry installation to the conditions required for the installation of the Product,
- the addition of additional parts not covered by the Product’s installation manual, and which are intended to regulate or solve any problems of the plumbing and/or electrical installation itself (e.g. the addition of pressure regulating valves or EMI filters).