More than 10 years at the forefront
WAISENSE technology was born 10 years ago and, since then, it has not stopped growing and evolving, receiving multiple awards and recognitions for its innovation and contribution to sustainability.
At WAISENSE we are specialists in innovative solutions aimed at saving water in multiple sectors. We are committed to innovation and the creation of systems that help cities, their managers, individual consumers and companies to improve sustainability in all segments: home, industry, parks and gardens, etc.
We also work on national and international projects with the aim of reducing global water consumption to less than 100 litres per person per day.
the road to innovation
The different functionalities of WAISENSE technology have been designed and validated within various types of R&D&I projects.
WAISENSE is part of a sustained technological development that seeks to innovate and improve Smart Cities in multiple sectors and aspects focused especially on making the city a sustainable space.
Click on the images to discover WAISENSE’s latest technological advances in Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence and BigData applied to industrial, domestic, urban and rural environments.
Certificates and Dissemination
WAISENSE is quality
At WAISENSE, investment in R&D is just as important as dissemination, i.e. publicising the results of our continuous improvement efforts. This can be seen in the numerous certificates, accreditations, publications and other recognitions of the brand’s quality.”
- Certificates: Adding WAISENSE to construction and renovation projects increases the score of these projects in sustainable building certifications.
- Regulations: In addition to CE marking, WAISENSE complies with building and installation regulations such as the Technical Building Code, the Low Voltage Electrotechnical Regulations and the Royal Decree on the prevention and control of legionellosis.
- BIM: Our WAISENSE technology can be integrated at any stage of the construction process or in any refurbishment. To facilitate the work of architects, developers or installers, our products are in BIM format. If you want to consult our BIM models, register here.
- Patents: WAISENSE solutions are internationally patented (WO/2015/181411, WO/2018/178483, and their families), including many of the functionalities already validated or under development, thus increasing the impact on the efficient management of water resources worldwide.
- Publications: The effectiveness of WAISENSE as a solution to water wastage independently or in comparison with the double branch has been widely analysed and published in different forums and scientific journals. For example: (and the links already there).